Replacement Tyre Sensor selected for your Vehicle is – AUTEL MX-Sensor
AUTEL MX-Sensors are Built to perform like OE sensors the programmable universal sensors, they are both smart and efficient, in terms of signal interval, durability and functionality supporting up to 98% of Vehicles.
AUTEL MX-Sensor Key Features
- Built to perform like OE sensor, in terms of signal, durability, and functionality.
- Automotive battery grade to meet severe weather conditions.
- High-precision air valve to prevent air leakage.
- Replaceable valve stem.
- Robust valve stem designed to fit all types of wheels.
- Fast and simple assembly onto any wheel.
- Autel guarantees that the sensor is free from material and manufacturing defects for a period of? (24) months or for 24,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- Programmable with any AUTEL TPMS Tool.
Vehicle Relearn procedure: OBD + TPMS Programming tool
As this vehicle requires an OBD relearn. this procedure requires a TPMS diagnostic tool to transfer new sensor IDs directly to the vehicles ECU. The Tool user will need to trigger each TPMS sensor, connect to the vehicles OBD port, then follow the step-by-step instructions on the tool. TPMS sensor IDs are then transferred to the vehicle. Please Be Aware AUTEL Sensors are only supported by AUTEL TPMS diagnostic tools.
Alternatively, to save you hassle and money, we do supply a Clone/Copy service, if you would like to know more about this service please Click this link https://tyresense.co.uk/product/replacement-tyre-sensor-tpms-clone-copy-service/.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
All of our prices include VAT and Free Postage (UK Mainland only)