(TPMS) Clone/Copy Service
With our technology, we can clone your existing tyre pressure monitoring sensor (TPMS).
We copy the old ID number from your original sensor and program it to a brand-new sensor, this is beneficial for vehicles with OBD Relearn as the vehicle computer doesn’t know the sensor has been exchanged.
When you receive your new sensor all you will need to do is have it installed. This procedure avoids complicated relearn procedures and will avoid TPMS warning lights. Cloning sensors will mean your vehicle will accept them as if they were the originals.
For this method we will require your existing sensor IDs at this point you have two options;
- Provide existing sensor IDs normally printed on the sensor body, common ID numbers will be printed on each sensor either by;
- Hexadecimal usually 8 Digits long Letters (A-F and Numbers)
- Decimal – 10 Digits long (Numbers 0-9)
- Post the sensor to us and we can do the rest. When using this option please ensure that each sensor is marked clearly with the wheel position that is was removed from, When you receive your new sensors, they must go back to the exact wheel location (we will mark them clearly too).
If you know your sensor ID, Please manually provide it during checkout in the box marked *order notes (optional)* If you chose to post the sensors, we will send you an email with postage information after checkout.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
All of our prices include VAT and Free Postage (UK Mainland only)
Replacement Tyre Sensor selected is – AUTEL MX-Sensor
AUTEL MX-Sensors are Built to perform like OE sensors the programmable universal sensors, they are both smart and efficient, in terms of signal interval, durability and functionality supporting up to 98% of Vehicles.
AUTEL MX-Sensor Key Features
- Built to perform like OE sensor, in terms of signal, durability, and functionality.
- Automotive battery grade to meet severe weather conditions.
- High-precision air valve to prevent air leakage.
- Replaceable valve stem.
- Robust valve stem designed to fit all types of wheels.
- Fast and simple assembly onto any wheel.
- Autel guarantees that the sensor is free from material and manufacturing defects for a period of? (24) months or for 24,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- Programmable with any AUTEL TPMS Tool.